Fred Loses His Meds!

10 Juni 2011

Whoa! Long time no see!

my gawd, this is my 1st post in 2011! i was busy for several months preparing for the exams & stuffs,so  i often play tumblr recently coz it works faster. no offense! besides, i'm kinda miss blogger much.


so here's the changes. i may use english a lot. or... if i'm not in the mood, i'll post in bahasa of course. and i don't refers to EYD. it annoys me very much lol jk.

and btw, congrats to me! I got 37,50 for my NEM (score for national exams) and scavoreight - oh sorry, u don't know yet. It means Scavolendra Talvoreight, or scavoreight, or SVR, or scavo or #8 (whatever u call it). It's my generation in Labsky's name.btw, we 100% passed all the exams, thankfully :D:D and congrats, TWICE, because i am accepted as the new senior high student in.... guess what? SMAN 8 Jakarta! Ma' family and friends are proud of me, and... so do I! maybe next month u'll see me wearing grey long skirt, not blue.

okay, that's all. :)

0 comments: